HOALTC has blocked rooms at Crown Center Sheraton and Westin Hotels. Rooms booked through HOALTC will support the mission of HOALTC, and will always be competitive with booking direct, especially considering our rates include taxes. Our contracted rates are only good until the published reservation cutoff date. However, we always want to be contacted so your room will be included in our reservation block. We take cash and checks at LTC Central during the convention. These rates are available 3 days before and 3 days after the convention based on hotel availability (Tuesday night before through Monday night after, please contact email@example.com to register for nights not shown in the registration system.)
LATE CHECK OUT
We have been able to obtain one late check out room on Saturday per congregation; please provide this as part of the room registration process.
HOTEL ROOM CHARGES
Charges for the hotel restaurant, gift shop, and parking can be charged to the room if a credit card is added to the room at the hotel front desk by the adult responsible for the room. No guest room charges will appear on your bill, since they have been pre-paid. Your incidental account will be settled up when you check out on your last day.
We now have events at both hotels, we are continuing to balance activities between the hotels to reduce human traffic jams and waits for the elevators.
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center 2345 McGee Street, Kansas City, MO 64108
Westin Crown Center One East Pershing Road, Kansas City, MO 64108
Pictures and detailed descriptions of the guest rooms are at the links below:
Please note that for HOALTC the Large and XL Suites are provided with a parlor area and two sleeping rooms as described below while they are not shown that way on the above links.
Standard rooms: $ 115 per night. All taxes are included in these prices.
- Sheraton Double – by the time of the 2020 convention, all the Sheraton double rooms will have two QUEEN beds!
- Sheraton King – One King bed (Only King rooms can have one roll-away bed added)
- Westin Double – Two Double beds
- Westin King – One King bed (only King rooms can have one roll-away bed added)
There are a limited number of connecting rooms available in each hotel, please request under special needs when requesting hotel room in our registration system and we will do our best to support your needs.
All Suites are limited availability. Suites are available on a first come first serve basis, based on postmark date of payment for registration fee for students and hotel rooms. We have always been able to offer each church a Suite that wanted one, but not always of the size or location desired, so please plan on flexibility; early registration and payment is important.
Small Suites – $ 145 per night. Please note in Special Needs if you are requesting a Studio Queen or an Executive Suite and the number of rollaways needed.
- Executive Suite: This is a two room suite, featuring separate sitting and work areas with a pullout Queen bed in the parlor, and a separate sleeping area with King bed and over-sized bath with up to 1 rollaway in the parlor area.
- Studio Queen Suite: This is a one room suite featuring separate sitting and spacious work areas with one Queen bed, with up to 1 rollaway.
Large Suites with Bedrooms – $ 330 per night – Please note in Special Needs if you are requesting a Hospitality or Junior Suite and the number of rollaways needed in the Parlor area and King rooms.
- Hospitality Suite. The parlor in this suite has a Murphy/wall bed, a conference/dining table for 6, and a separate sitting area. Two next door rooms are included, one a King and one a Double. One roll-away can be requested for the parlor and one for the King room.
- Junior Suite. The parlor in this suite has a King bed, a work desk, and a separate sitting area. Two next door rooms are included, one a King and one a Double. One Roll-aways can be requested for the parlor and one for the King room.
XL Suites with Bedrooms – $ 355 per night – Extremely limited availability, please note in Special needs if you want the King/King or King/Double and the number of rollaways need in the Parlor area and King Rooms.
- Luxury Suite. The parlor in this suite has a conference/dining table for 8 and a separate sitting area. One of the Luxury Suites has two King rooms and a larger conference/dining table while the other two have one King and one Double. Two Roll-aways can be requested for the parlor and one for the King room. These are on the 40th floor.
The Suites at the Westin are similar to the Sheraton, but there are differences. Currently most churches request Suites at the Sheraton, so we have documented those suites above. If your group wants to stay at the Westin and have Suites there, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs and we will work with you to determine the exact Suite configurations that meet your needs, including which ones allow rollaways.
Small Suites – $ 145 per night
Large Suites with Bedrooms – $ 330 per night
XL Suites with Bedrooms – $ 355 per night